Cisco uBR10012 Universal Broadband Router (CMTS 3.0)
The Cisco® uBR10012 Universal Broadband Router is a communications-grade cable modem termination system (CMTS) that helps cable operators evolve their traditional cable infrastructures to an IP next generation network with superior reliability, performance, scale, and density. The Cisco uBR10012 supports large-scale delivery of advanced, revenue-generating IP services for business and residential customers. The unique architecture of the Cisco uBR10012 brings unparalleled flexibility and intelligence to the cable network with consistent high performance and sophisticated routing capabilities.
- ESR-PRE4: High Performance Routing Engine
- UBR10-MC20X20V-20D: Cisco 20x20V Docsis 3.0 Broadband Processing Engine – Base hardware + 20 downstream and 20 upstream license
- CAB-RFSW520QTIF2: Quad-shield RF cable bundle, RF line card to HFC plant, 3M
- UBR10-DTCC: Docsis Timing, Communication and Control Card + DTI Client
- 10000-SIP-600: 1×10 GB/s SPA Interface Processor
- SPA-5X1GE-V2: 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Shared Port Adapters
- UBR10-PWR-AC: AC Power Supply with AC Cords
Cisco RFGW-1-D RF Gateway Series Universal Edge QAM
READ OUR NEWS AND UPDATES
Read our Kick ACE blog to stay up to date on the latest from Adams Cable Equipment! We share industry news, product expertise, and company updates to keep you informed.