Items We Accept for Recycling
- All-in-One Computers
- Servers & Racks
- Flat-screen computer monitors
- Hard Drives
- CD/DVD Drives
- Power Supplies
- Motherboards & all circuit boards
- Sound/Video Cards
Batteries and Scrap Metal
- Batteries internally housed in equipment
- Loose batteries – fees may apply
- Any metal products
- Mobile Phones
- Office Phones
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Cameras & Camcorders
- Gaming Systems & Controllers
- Cables, Connectors & Wire
- Flatscreens – drop off only
- Cable Boxes
- Digital Tuners & Converters
- Home Theater Systems & Soundbars
ACE makes your due diligence easy by providing you the documented evidence you need most. We maintain general liability, an umbrella policy, and pollution insurance to ensure our clients are always protected. All of our clients are provided the following:
- Audit report of all data containing hardware, including make, model, asset tag, and serial number.
- Complete settlement report
- Certificate of Destruction and Sanitization
All of our documents are backed by multiple certifications.
At ACE, we obsess over data security, sustainability, and legal compliance. Unsecured data and irresponsible recycling are major vulnerabilities to a business and its brand. We provide a secure chain-of-custody for all of your equipment. We are proud to say we have made the commitment to excellence and reducing risk by having all of our processes backed by our quartet of certifications. These certifications require annual third-party audits to ensure adherence to the standards.
- ISO 9001 – Quality management system
- ISO 14001 – Environmental management system
- ISO 45001 – Health and Safety management system
- R2 Certification – The leading electronics, data destruction, reuse, and computer recycling standard in the industry today.
READ OUR NEWS AND UPDATES
Read our Kick ACE blog to stay up to date on the latest from Adams Cable Equipment! We share industry news, product expertise, and company updates to keep you informed.