Recyclable Items We Cannot Accept
- Paper, magazines, & books.
- Any fossil fuel or materials used in collecting fossil fuels.
- Any infectious or biological wastes or equipment that contained them.
- Any media contaminated with oil.
- Any liquids.
- Any chemicals, oils, or powders.
- Any equipment that contains chemicals of any kind.
- Any equipment that contains asbestos.
- Any equipment that radioactive components.
- Any equipment that contains Freon. If Freon is removed prior to arrival at the facility, a Certificate of Removal must be fixed to the unit.
- Luminaries (light bulbs).
- Pressurized tanks.
- Any material containing PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls) – e.g. large commercial capacitors & transformers or lamp ballasts.
- Any materials that would adversely impact our operations or result in environmental or health problems.
ACE is always happy to help – Please inquire about these items for other possible outlets.
READ OUR NEWS AND UPDATES
Read our Kick ACE blog to stay up to date on the latest from Adams Cable Equipment! We share industry news, product expertise, and company updates to keep you informed.